Dr Jennifer Fitzgerald and Dr Clare Rosoman work with couples and relationships, individuals and families as well as providing supervision and training for EFT therapists. They provide EFT training throughout Australia.
Due to the high demand for EFT trained therapists, we established an EFT mentoring program at ACEFT that is the first of its kind in Australia. Our program allows therapists interested in EFT to join Jenny and Clare in order to further their EFT training through intensive supervision, support and mentoring through the EFT certification process. We have a large and highly skilled team of therapists currently working with us in this model. All are experienced, highly trained General and Clinical Psychologists and postgraduate-qualified Psychotherapists, passionate about EFT and creating strong, happy relationships, people and families.
Dr Jenny Fitzgerald (left) and Dr Clare Rosoman (right)
We are a psychology practice and EFT training facility with attachment at our heart.
Whether we are providing evidence-based treatment for adults, children, couples/relationships and families or training practitioners in the EFT model, we prioritize connections between people and believe in the transformative power of attachment in healing and enhancing wellbeing. As Bowlby put it best, we need connections with special others “from the cradle to the grave”.
Our mission is to assist people in forging those precious bonds. To this end, we are delighted to facilitate the growth of EFT in Australia and to see our clients flourish under its gentle touch.
What We Do
Individual Psychological Therapy
- Adults, children and adolescents
- Depression, anxiety disorders, trauma and PTSD
- Work stress, life span transitions and adjustment difficulties
- Sexuality and gender concerns
- Spirituality and Christian counselling
- Specific treatment for childhood concerns such as mood or anxiety difficulties, behavioural issues and adjustment difficulties
Relationship and Sexual Therapy
- EFT couple/relationship therapy that is inclusive of hetero, cis, LGBTIQ+, trans, gender non-conforming people in committed relationships regardless of the structure of that relationship or kinship group
- Marriage preparation
- Transition from couple to co-parenting unit for separating couples
- Sex therapy
- Parenting issues
- EFT Family therapy
- Building security in consensual non-monogamous relationships
- Relationship enhancement programs (Hold me Tight®)
Professional Development and Training for Therapists
- EFT introductory training workshops
- EFT workshops that allow therapists to become eligible for Certification with the International Centre for Excellence in EFT
- Externship in EFT
- Core Skills in EFT (A & B)
- Advanced training in EFT focusing on special topics
- Clinical supervision & case consultation (face-to-face and online supervision throughout Australia and internationally)
- Online EFT supervision groups
- Facilitating EFT peer development groups for therapists throughout Australia